Sunday, November 13, 2011

Transitional Space: The final project of Studio I

I have reached the final project of Studio I(out of 10 studios). This project will run until the end of the semester in December, it is a project on Transitional Spaces, a very important aspect of buildings and spaces. Here is a rendering of my refined proposal that I will be presenting to my professor.

This is done on Google Sketchup and then rendered with a rendering software. It is a simple, single-colored model.
Our goal is meant to move from a mass to a plane. The plane must be 8 feet off of the ground. My mass is on the right of the model and the plane is on the left. We had to work with a kit of pieces at certain measurements and must use the whole kit even though we are aloud to cut the pieces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment